Confessions during my quarantine

 


Since I have recently contracted Covid-19 and am temporarily in quarantine, I will not be able to hear confessions for at least one more week.

If you would like to go to confession, here is the reconciliation schedule for St. Bernadette parish in Ameila.

Confessions:
Thursday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9-10 a.m. & 3-4 p.m.
By Appointment
Confessions will take place in the Parish Library

I hope to find out soon when my quarantine will end and will keep you posted. 

Of course, you may also contact other neighboring parishes which may be closer to you.   For your convenience, I will also try to post the schedule of confessions at neighboring parishes in our parishes soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lady Queen of Peace, pray for us!

New priests' ordination video

Confession availability (drive-up confessions) [UPDATED]